Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thought of the Day

I usually don't blog that often, but my last one was kind of plain jane because I had other things on my mind besides Christmas. It seems I was just blogging about how much money we have (which is totally not true). What I meant to get at on the last blog is how lucky we are to have health, jobs, cars, and a roof over our heads. End of point.

Today's thought of the day is brought to you by the letter E! I have been thinking a lot lately about being myself. Me - who am I? Am I the good wife? The good mother? The good employee? The good friend? The stinky girl in class? I'm starting to wonder who I am and where I'm going. Thirty-four is a good age, right? Isn't this the decade where you start to get your shit together? Why isn't my shit together, or is it together and I'm just unaware? I have a good job, I've got two wonderful kids, an adoring husband and a mortgage! What else do I need?

Maybe I'm just having one of those weeks - very reflective. It's another new year, which might be why I'm feeling this way. Happy new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment