Thursday, December 30, 2010

Xmas 2010

This year's Christmas was definitely one of spoilage! Anne received just about everything the stores have to offer a 4 year old. She got a little boombox with a working microphone, princess dresses and gear to go with, and many other little things that I'm sure she just couldn't live without. She is slightly spoiled.

Charlie, on the other hand, got the shaft this year. He's only 7 months so I figure we have this Christmas and next to jip him. With all of the things to buy girls for Christmas, I don't know how we could possibly make it "even" between the two kids in future present dousing.

Gil and I got wonderful presents from each other. I got him a Blues jersey with HENSON (#4) on the back and he got me a nice purse with the kids' picture on both sides. I absolutely love it! He was wearing the jersey today, so I think he loves his gift too. Anne tried it on - we have pictures that I should probably add here.

Gil has had the week off - lucky him! He's had a daddy/daughter day and a daddy/son day so far. Tomorrow I have the day off too, well three days off actually, so I'm looking forward to some family time. All in all, it has been a wonderful Christmas and we're so lucky that we're able to spoil one another like we have. Very lucky. And, we have our health. What else could we ask for? To be debt-free maybe? :) Someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment